Wednesday, September 30, 2009

My Uncle Robin.


My Uncle Robin was an amazing man. He never asked more from the world than it was willing to give. He always gave more than he was asked, and he always thought of others first. He was creative in writing and art. He loved to have a great time and I can't tell you how audibly his voice and laugh still ring in my head. He was a wonderful uncle to his nieces and nephews, father to my cousins, brother to my father and his siblings, son to my grandparents, and friend to all. He passed overnight in his sleep at age 48, July 4th weekend while we were on vacation in New Hampshire with family. It was meant to be that way. I love and miss him all the time. I cherish his presence in my life always. I pray that you all cherish your family and friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment