Monday, September 28, 2009

About me and my crazy lucky life!


The easiest way for me to describe myself is crazy lucky! I mean, don't get me wrong, I work hard and do whatever I can to make my position in life favorable, but often times stuff just falls into my lap like manna from heaven! The stars align, the angels sing, my spider senses perk up and away we go on some crazy adventure or another! I'm a firm believer in the laws of attraction even though they don't always work or happen the way the gurus describe them in the self help books. You certainly can go far in this world with a please, thank you, and a smile if you are sincere and I definitely do not lack in that department. I must say thus far, most of my experiences have been like a retarded fairy tale... most times incredible with a few moments of me drooling on myself in between! Anyway, I suppose I will treat this blog like a journal and my life.. sometimes clear, concise, and focused, other times random, happen-stance and wild! I hope you enjoy and maybe even get a chuckle out of my stories and adventures, and when I stick my foot in my mouth, which I often do, you may even get a lesson!

As of today, I am 30 years young, single and happy as hell because it is my first day of self employment! Yes, I took the plunge during the worst economic time of this century, but hey...NO RISK, NO REWARD! Not only did I quit my job, which by the way was usually earning me a 6 figure salary, I am buying a car this morning! What an idiot I must be!!! It will be an act of financial fitness for the next few months, but I have lived on peanut butter and jelly before and I'm really stoked about my professional skateboard company called B.Lo Skateboards! We are taking over the world of skate and fashion! Check out the site B.Lo Skateboards and buy something damn it!!!! ha ha. I need the support! Peanut Butter and Jelly is expensive... ha ha. So that's my shameless self promotion of the day and the avenue by which I hope to earn my income while traveling and rabble rousing. I'm planning on getting myself into all sorts of fun situations now that Im not a 9 to 5 office slave! So, my dear friends and readers... I must go find insurance for my vehicle and I must sign off for now! Stay tuned for more of my crazyluckylife!!!! I may trademark that.... ha ha. Have a great and prosperous day!

Jeremy

4 comments:

  1. Good luck with self employment. It sounds like everything works out for you in the end so I'm sure you'll be fine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Don! How is the building climbing going?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey buddy I know you will do just fine on your own. Hell I bet you will come to your true potential without other distractions. Have fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy belated birthday and Congrats buddy!! We have down alot together! I have come to learn that you are a guy who will do well at anything you put your heart into!!! So put that big soft heart into it and you'll never fail!!! At the risk of sounding gay (which we both know the truth there) I love and miss you!!!

    Your brother from another mother,
    Josh

    ReplyDelete