Saturday, October 17, 2009

Drinking....


The consumption of alcohol is good and bad. We all know what I'm talking about. There are pluses and negatives to every endeavor in life and this is certainly no exception. While I am in no way a professional, I have had my share of nights where consumption has exceeded the legal limit. I'm on the fence though. I could take it or leave it. The alcohol I mean.... I know that sounds weird, but there are times that I go months and months without ever touching the stuff. Then there are times of the year, mostly around the Holidays, that the activity seems daily. I guess I'm a social drinker, and very moderate at that. I'm interested in the history of alcohol as a diversion tactic by those in power. It is a powerful weapon in society, especially when things are going sour. Hit me up with your thoughts and comments on the subject.... or just tell me to shut up and have another beer. Whatever your flavor, be responsible please!

No comments:

Post a Comment